Building Mobile Applications Using Kendo UI Mobile and ASP.NET Web API
Amazon.com Price: $54.99 (as of 10/04/2023 11:10 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Confident of your web application skills but not yet au fait with mobile development? Well this book helps you use the Kendo UI for a painless introduction. Practical tasks and clear instructions make learning a breeze.
- Learn the basics of developing mobile applications The usage of HTML5 and create an end-to-end mobile application from scratch
- Discover all about Kendo UI Mobile, ASP .NET Web API, and how to integrate them
- Get your hands dirty in a jiffy with 50+ jsFiddle examples
With the world becoming more mobile, there is a growing need for mobile websites and applications. Building these from scratch is not a simple process. Kendo UI Mobile makes building websites and applications easier than ever before. Build applications for phones and tablets very quickly at all and provide your user with a native look and feel.
Building Mobile Applications The usage of Kendo UI Mobile and ASP.NET Web API will help you enhance your mobile application development skills The usage of hands-on examples, and will help you address the common problems faced by beginners as well as experienced web programmers.
What You’ll learn from this book
- Build HTTP based services The usage of ASP.NET Web API
- Secure ASP.NET Web API services
- Build a complete real world Movie Tickets application from scratch
- Implement HTTP basic authentication
- Learn about Kendo UI Framework components like templates, MVVM, and DataSource
- Discover Kendo UI Mobile widgets and customize them The usage of jsFiddle examples
With easy-to-follow, step by step and real-life examples, You’ll be building your own mobile applications in a matter of days The usage of Kendo Mobile UI and ASP.NET Web API.