JIU-JITSU TRAINING DIARY
A training diary, journal or log, is a great way to help in making your training more productive in a couple of ways.
1) Making notes on new techniques will lend a hand its retention to memory.
2) Helps identify which techniques require more attention than others.
3) Notes on techniques can also be referred back upon to refresh your memory.
4) Creating notes on rolling/sparring will can help you understand that and identify what is working well and what aspects require more attention.
The diary is divided into numbered sessions, with two pages per session.
Sections included are…
1. notes on techniques.
3. what specifically you are feeling you might have learnt.
4. areas you are feeling need more attention.
This edition incorporates pages for 75 training sessions.