What No One Tells You About Growing A Martial Art School!
When I started my first martial art school nearly twenty-five years ago, all I knew about growing a dojo was that I needed more students. So, I set about getting more students every way I knew how, and I kept adding more ways to do that as I went along.
What I discovered over the course of my first few years in business was that getting students wasn’t all that difficult… it was keeping them and managing growth that was the real challenge.
I’ve already covered how to start a dojo and get students in other books and resources. But in this book, I reveal specific concepts and strategies for growing your dojo.
These are concepts that most martial art school owners and instructors never hear about. When you read this book, You can discover:
- How to develop an overarching growth strategy, so you’ll grow your dojo in the most efficient manner imaginable!
- What’s the best business model for a martial art school? In this guide, you’ll find out about the most profitable martial art school business models, so you’ll choose the best one for your personal business goals.
- Understanding market segments! Find out exactly who to target and how to target them, so you get more students through your front door…
- What are the most profitable markets to go after? Must you go after kids, adults, the fitness market, the self-defense market, the after-school and summer camp market, or something else? You’ll find the answers to these questions and more in the first section of this book.
- What are the pros and cons of each market? Are there advantages and disadvantages to pursuing specific markets? You’ll get the answers to those questions, so you know what you’re getting into when pursuing a specific market.
- How do you stand out in a crowded marketplace? You’ll find out how in the section on brand and image for martial art school owners.
- How do you keep students coming to class? What makes students drop out? How are you able to prevent students from quitting? Find out in the section on keeping students.
- How do you take care of rapid growth in a martial art school? Where do you put all those students? Must you get more space when your classes are full? And how do you teach larger classes? You’ll get the answers to those questions in the section on efficient scheduling and curriculum design.
As you’ll see, this book covers slightly numerous information. I wrote this book to answer questions that most school owners only find answers to by trial and error… typically when it’s too late and the damage has already been done.
Yet, in fifteen years of coaching school owners these are questions that have come up time and again. They’re also the same challenges I had to handle in starting and growing three successful martial art schools in three very different markets that served three very distinct clienteles.
I wrote this martial arts business manual to give martial art school owners answers to the difficult questions facing them when growing a martial art school.
Once you read this guide, you’ll have a knowledge and understanding of advanced principles. You can know how to sidestep common hurdles and pitfalls in growing a school.
Find out how to leap ahead of your competition and grow the dojo you’ve all the time wanted… Grab your copy today, and discover how to grow your dojo!