Learn the bits and bobs of managing a successful martial arts school with this practical business guide.
Do you dream of opening your own martial arts dojo some day? Are you in the process of planning and building a school? Do you have a school but struggle to run it efficiently and pay the bills? Then Starting and Running Your Own Martial Arts School is for you. This practical business guide teaches you the skills you wish to have to make sure the success of your martial arts business. It includes advice on methods to:
- Build a memorable identity for your school
- Find funding to get started
- Unravel government red tape
- Create a realistic fee schedule
- Choose a location which will bring students through your door
- Turn potential students into paying students
- Hold on to your current students
- Hire and develop good employees
- Develop a feeling of financial security
- Be in a position for emergencies
- Create and run a profitable pro shop
- Pinpoint and solve problems
Starting and Running Your Own Martial Arts School accommodates proven business advice that will help you create the martial arts school you wish to have. This small business book turns time-tested business practices into simple, practical solutions to the business challenges you face on a daily basis.