Take taekwondo beyond just kicking and punching—discover powerful grappling moves that build at the patterns !
Taekwondo is the preferred Korean martial art, with over 70 million practitioners on this planet. Taekwondo Grappling Techniques presents among the finest grappling maneuvers ever developed for taekwondo. With this comprehensive taekwondo book as your guide, you can expectantly defend yourself against attacks and apply your individual devastating grappling techniques to bring assailants into submission.
This taekwondo guide accommodates 15 chapters with 89 different taekwondo techniques. Movements come with:
- Low Double Knifehand Block to Circular Block
- Upward Elbow Strike to Double Knifehand Block
- Sitting Stance Punch to Sitting Stance Punch to Outer Forearm Block
- Reverse Punch to Scooping Block
- Square Block to Inward Knifehand Strike
- Vertical Spearhand Strike to High Backfist Strike
- Reverse Inner Forearm Block to Reverse Punch
- Double Knifehand Block to High Punch
Includes instructional DVD.