Sculpt your body like a mixed martial arts athlete with 60 exercises and 20 routines.
You love watching your favorite MMA fighters compete, and you’d love to get ripped like them, but with no need to in truth fight anyone. Well, the good news is you would not have to grow to be a fighter to look like one! In Train Like a Fighter, mother and top mixed martial artist Cat Zingano offers step by step instructions for exercises she uses to get in fighting shape–exercises focused on strengthening your upper body, core, and lower body in addition to full-body training movements.
Cat also offers you three 4-week training programs filled with intense routines built from these exercises–all geared toward helping you reach your fitness and physique goals. At no point in following these programs will you need to take a punch, but once you’ve completed them you’ll be able to definitely look like you’ll throw one!
* The physical, mental, and emotional benefits to training like an MMA fighter
* Proper techniques, starting stances, and common moves, such as jabs, uppercuts, and kicks
* The right kinds of gear and equipment to use for training
* Exercises for warming up and cooling down for exercises, routines, and programs
* Cat Zingano’s personal training diet in addition to other diet tips