Are you new to boxing and don’t know where to start? People come to boxing for a number of different reasons and goals. Some come to the sport as a tool for self-defense, others come for fitness, and a few have aspirations to compete.
Boxing is a smart workout, most likely the most challenging of all sports. It requires speed, agility, finesse, power, endurance, and ultimate mental toughness.
Boxing pushes you like no other, pitting the finest and highest level athletes against each other. It’s the sweet science but at the same time also a raw and brutal sport.
More importantly boxing takes you further than you ever thought imaginable. Boxing makes you more alive than ever, more humble in defeat, and most glorious in victory. Boxing reveals the actual fighter deep inside each single one of us.
Here is what you’ll learn in Boxing: The Ultimate Guide To Beginning Boxing
- Introduction / What is boxing?
- The history of boxing
- How to find a gym to train at and check the instructor is legitimate
- Training and Gym Etiquette
- What training gear will you need
- Is boxing useful for Self Defence?
- Is boxing right for women?
- How long before I am competent in boxing?
- I have never done a martial art before can I still do boxing?
- Can you still do boxing if you’re overweight and unfit?
- What is the risk of brain trauma?
- Common Boxing combinations
- The difference between orthodox and southpaw boxers
- Beginner sparring tips
- Sparring etiquette
- How to get your amateur boxing license
- How to get your first amateur boxing bout
Would You Like To Know More?
Download and begin your Boxing journey.