Practical recipes to learn the Kendo UI Mobile library and its quite a lot of components for building mobile applications effectively
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Understand how to allow users to manipulate data
- Learn how to make large data sets easy to manage and filter
- Discover how to dress up tables to make them look more appealing
Kendo grids are the perfect fit if you want a powerful set of tools to let users manipulate data, or even supposing you just want a great way to dress up existing tables.
Instant Kendo UI Grid How-to is a practical, hands-on guide that will provide dozens of working examples and also serve as a reference for customizing your grids very quickly. It’s going to teach you to create detailed and beautiful grids. This book takes you through the many options and variations of the usage of Kendo UI grids. The readers will end up being comfortable implementing grids in any relevant situation.
You will learn about how to develop elaborate grids to handle any CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operation in a way that is easily maintained and even easier to develop. Styling is a breeze with Kendo UI themes, which also happens to include a theme to match the ever popular Twitter Bootstrap.
Instant Kendo UI Grid How-to is your go-to reference for creating amazingly beautiful and highly functional grids for tabular data.
What you’re going to learn from this book
- Customize and format columns and data
- Learn to group data
- Give CRUD operation keep watch over to the user
- Work with aggregates
- Connect to remote data sources
- Create several types of editors for the grid
- Interact with user events
- Explore the Kendo UI API
Filled with practical, step by step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. This can be a Packt Instant How-to guide, which provides concise and clear recipes for working with tabular data with Kendo Grids.
Who this book is written for