Tai Chi Chuan Martial Applications: Advanced Yang Style
Amazon.com Price: $26.99 (as of 09/04/2023 11:03 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
This 3rd edition includes a new and easy-to-follow layout. Each technique is presented in four to six large photographs with detailed instructions on how to perform the movements. Motion arrows are used on the photographs to help you execute the movements as it should be.
DISCOVER THE MARTIAL ESSENCE OF TAICHI CHUAN
Here’s your chance to take the next step in your tai chi journey
Martial applications found within tai chi chuan are an instantaneous link to your tai chi as a form of self-defense. When you study the martial side of tai chi, you’ll change into proficient in quite a few high-level skills, including sensing, neutralizing, yielding, striking, chin na, and even throwing.
If you know a tai chi form, you’ll discover the essence of your movements by becoming aware of their martial applications.
If you are practicing tai chi pushing hands, you are going to greatly make stronger your skills with this understanding of martial applications.
If you are ready, you’ll love the amazing tai chi fighting set. This fully choreographed set (requires a partner) will combine all of your tai chi skills into one 5-minute routine.
This book includes
- Martial applications for the Yang-style long form
- Martial applications for Yang-style tai chi pushing hands
- The complete Yang-style tai chi fighting set
For any style of tai chi chuan, this book will be important for practitioners who want to develop a deeper understanding and advanced skills.
- Learn how to analyze the forms and defense applications in your tai chi, gaining higher-level knowledge of your style.
- Discover the martial applications of Yang-style. These insights will give you greater understanding of your own art.
- Find inspiration. Dr. Yang’s writing will inspire you to investigate the martial applications of your tai chi style.